Infuse your event with nutrition and health education.
For a more hands-on and personal touch, workshops and retreats are the place to be.
My workshops generally span 1 to 4 hours, and will always have a strong Q&A component. Sometimes we’ll make food and eat together or I’ll demo a few healthy and accessible recipes for the group. Other workshops will be mostly informational, but I always maintain an informal approach so that everyone feels comfortable sharing and asking questions.
My retreats can be over the weekend or over the course of a week. These are very structured and include other health-related components, like yoga, breath work, routine building practices, goal-setting, high-intensity training and hypnosis. We’ll always have downtime for nature walks, lounging and reading. My role is generally as the host, educator and Chef, but I welcome collaborations, especially in the kitchen, so I can have more time with the guests. This is truly an opportunity to spend quality time with me and absorb my knowledge and wisdom.
My goal is to:
- Educate and inform you about the health benefits of functional real foods, detoxification, and on the importance of preventive health as a whole
- Teach you how to prepare balanced, nutritious and delicious plant-based meals and drinks, sharing my personal tips and techniques
- Motivate you to incorporate detoxifying and self-care practices into your daily life, sharing my personal hacks and strategies
- Empower you to redesign your life, from a place of intention, self-respect and gratitude
- Provide you with a sacred space to share, reflect and learn
If you’d like for me to (co)host a workshop at your work space or collaborate on a retreat (Ontario or global), please contact me at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Collaborators: If you feel there’s alignment on any of my services, I’d love to hear from you. Please contact me at email@example.com.