View a sample engagement here.
As a speaker, I share my top strategies and hacks on nutrition, detoxification, stress reduction and optimal living. Depending on the audience, I’ll speak to health in the context of:
- Disease prevention and detoxification (understanding toxicity, how to cleanse and optimize nutrition and diet)
- Practical day-to-day self-care and routine building
- Balancing macronutrients and micronutrients (our dietary needs)
- Food and Nutraceutical therapy (healthy recipes, superfoods, health-promoting foods)
- Optimizing productivity and clarity
- Mindset and behavioural change
- Goal and intention setting
- Reducing stress in personal and professional life
- My personal story of health transformation and entrepreneurship
Here’s a list of my most recent speaking gigs:
- Living Proof Functional Medicine Conference & Retreat, Niagara-on-the-Lake, Canada “Living Clean in a Dirty World” (click here to see the video recording)
- Total Health Show, Toronto, Canada “Wake Up and Smell the Green Juice”
- Awesomeness Fest, Dubrovnik, Croatia “Simple Hacks to Optimize your Routines and Performance”
- Do Costa Rica (Do Lectures), Costa Rica “A Formula for Optimal Living” (click here to see the video recording)
- Camp Reset, Ecology Retreat Centre, Mono, Canada “Get your Hands Dirty with Real Food”
- Burning Man (Camp Awesomeness), Black Rock City, Nevada “Biohacking 5D+”
- Step Into Greatness: Emotional Grit Bootcamp, Toronto, Canada “Nutrition Hacks for Optimal Performance”
- Envision Festival, Costa Rica “Simple Hacks to Optimize Your Health”
- Lightning in a Bottle, California “Productivity Hacking Recipes for Movers & Shakers”
- Lululemon, Toronto “Winterproof your Hustle with Liquid Nutrition and Ritual”
- Shop.ca, Toronto, Canada “Optimal Eating and Nutrition Hacks to Boost Energy and Performance”
- Wattpad, Toronto, Canada (same topic as above)
- Flight Centre, Toronto, Canada (same topic as above)
I enjoy and have experience in speaking to a variety of audiences, like entrepreneurs, professionals, patients, students and health-conscious individuals.
Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org to discuss speaking opportunities.
Want more info?
Here’s a description of one of my favourite talks to give. It’s called Design Your Optimal Life.
We live in a world where the combined burden that our environment, diet, lifestyle and metabolic processes play upon our bodies each day can overwhelm our capacity to remove it, leading to a wide range of symptoms and dysfunctions. What if we could use nutrients in food and nutraceuticals to strategically enhance our weakened internal systems? This way of thinking may be considered alternative, but it is also ancient and proven. Adopting it challenges us to creatively redefine our relationship with food, placing nutritional value over aesthetics and medicinal function over the instant gratification of flavour. The concept of food as medicine invites us to a whole new kind of living, one that takes us from a complacent “satisfactory” health rating to an optimal state of living that provides abundant energy and vitality and promotes longevity. It’s time to redesign our lives in a way that unlocks our healthiest potential and aligns us with our goals.